Raccoon Fur Trim Shearling Hood Down-filled Parka
- A parka jacket engineered for warmth with goose-down insulation and a shearling-lined hood edged in detachable raccoon fur. The jacket is cut to accommodate extra layers on colder days, use the drawcorded waist to create definition.
- Jacket length: 64cm/25.2in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 181cm/5ft 11in
- Outer: 60% polyamide, 40% polyester
- Detachable trim: 100% real fur: farmed Asiatic raccoon, nyctereutes procyonoides, fur origin: Finland
- Check lining: 54% linen, 46% cotton
- Sleeve and lower body lining: 100% polyamide
- Hood lining: 100% real fur: farmed lamb shearling, ovis aries, fur origin: Italy
- Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Wadding: 100% polyester fibres
- Zip and button closure
- Welt and flap pockets
- Signature epaulettes
- Remove fur trim before specialist dry clean