The Kensington – Mid-length Heritage Trench Coat
- A modern fit trench coat, the Kensington is tailored to the body with a tapered waist.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- The design is available in two sleeve lengths. SF sizes are 3cm shorter in the sleeve.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check cotton lining
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Heritage features: epaulettes, storm shield, gun flap, D-rings, hook-and-eye collar closure
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England